Friday, May 9, 2008

Latest

WOW I'm a pathetic blogger. Sorry, to those of you who still read from time to time. And I'm grateful to you for continuing to check in and leave comments even with my sporadic posting.

Let's see...what's new? In transition...Husband is entering his summer professor time which is WONDERFUL because he's home more and I have so much more freedom, but definitely a transition because I don't realize how much the home is my territory until he's home more and it changes everything....parenting, space, cleaning, etc. But it's wonderful and I'm so lucky.

My little baby just turned 3. I am overjoyed and terribly nostalgic for the baby that is no more. sigh. She is so CUTE right now. So darn cute.

Discernment is continuing at its slow and steady pace. The committee is meeting with Husband next. Without me. This is good. We shall see what comes of it. It will be great for him. How I wish I could be a fly on the wall. And how grateful I am that I can't be!

Going to an out-of-town retirement barn dance party for Husband's father. Should be fun!

I heard about Sara Miles, author of Take This Bread (great book) doing a "This I Believe" on NPR. I want to listen to it.

that's all for now.

2 comments:

Terri said...

When is Sara doing "THis I Believe"?...

Glad summer will bring some ease in parenting and some ease in schedule...

My discernment committee NEVER had to meet my husband....oh, my...I hope he finds it helpful...and they too...and you!

My little ones will be 16 in two weeks and the other one will be 20 in a few months....time really flys!

Glad to hear from you...

Grace thing said...

I know, Mompriest. Nobody interviewed ME when my husband was considering a huge career shift. But still...though this may make things bumpier in the process, it will probably be good for my marriage. At least I hope....