Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Body Shots

Okay, seriously, this cracked me UP. I returned home from a long meeting with one of the priests at my church. The door to the garage opened and my husband greeted me with a tequila shot. And not just that, he wanted me to do a body shot. Ha ha ha aha. There was salt on his neck, mkay? Hilarious that he greeted me with this. From the holy to the profane. This is very unusual behavior and I thought it was pretty great. Can he greet me with that every day? Okay, maybe not.

And on a COMPLETELY different topic....I'm doing it. And this is NOT the tequila speaking. I'm meeting with my rector next week to tell him I'm ready to start a parish discernment committee in the fall. This is a huge step for me. Feels good to have finally made this decision. We'll see what he says...

The irony of this post is not lost on me...

4 comments:

Terri said...

Actually, sounds perfect. Happy husband being fun and playful and a decision made on your part. That Holy Spirit, she is funny in her wonderful mysterious ways.

Gannet Girl said...

Congratulations on your decision and prayers for you and your committee-to-be!

Cathy said...

:) hee

RevDrKate said...

Good on you on both counts! mompriest says it well....I think God loves to see us laugh!